|the Lily Auction Login Form
(Registration is required)|
|Logging in allows you access to all member features of the Lily Auction. You will be able to search open and closed items, view items you have won or sold, contact sellers, track items from the display lists, and much more. Please be sure that you have the "accept cookies" feature enabled, in your browsers preference settings. So that you receive our winning, outbid, etc. email notices, you should also have LilyAuction@daylily.com listed as a friend in your email settings.|
If you have forgotten your password AND your registered email address is no longer valid, to update your account, please send a request,
along with your legal name, username, old & new email addresses and phone number, by using the CONTACT US link. Otherwise, if you have forgotten your username or
password, please use the 'forgotten it?' links in the form above.
Bites like a thousand teeth (DeVito) x Undefinable (DeVito)
Only offer of this exceptional cross from my keeper bag.
Good luck with bidding.
PayPal only for bidders outside Europe.
We only ship priority Registered postage with tracking number :
Shipping: $ 9 up to 40 wins.
Special thanks for buyers who already applied for a permit. I really appreciate it.
New rules for US buyers:
1) All US BUYER must apply for a 3 year import permit to import Hemerocallis seed into the US.
USABuyers may apply for a 3 year import Permit at:https://identitymanager.eems.usda.gov/registration/selfRegistrationForm.aspx?level=2
2) Scanned copies of Permits can be easily uploaded and sent to me through the Lily Auction Messages, by selecting the 'Upload Image' button in the menu of the text editor of the Message Form, and then selecting the 'Scanned Permit Image'. Using the Lily Auction Messages allows for easy reference should something go wrong.
USDAonly allows shipping with a Permit, shipping with aPhytosanitarycertificate is not allowed anymore.
Importing Seeds into the US
Small Lots of Seed Program
For some years, it has been necessary to send aPhytosanitaryCertificate with all seeds imported into theUSA. This regulation was put in place because of fears that species of plants not native to the United States might spread and displace native species.
This has meant that it has been almost impossible for people in the United States to obtain seeds from other countries legally, which has been a serious difficulty for smallseedhousesand specialist nurseries, as well as an inconvenience for ordinary gardeners who wished to exchange seeds with gardeners in other countries.
APHIS(the US Department responsible for Plant Health) have now relaxed these rules for the importation of small quantities of seed. It is no longer necessary to have such seed inspected and to obtain aPhytosanitaryCertificate from the exporting country. Instead, the person in the US who wishes to import seeds on a small scale may now apply for an Import Permit which will allow them to bring seeds into the United States, subject to certain conditions. Details of how to obtain a Permit are on theAPHISwebsite:https://identitymanager.eems.usda.gov/registration/selfRegistrationForm.aspx?level=2
The Permit is free, and is valid for three years. During that time, a resident in the US may import any number of lots of up to 50 packets of seed (each packet containing not more than 50 seeds), provided they are packed and labelled in accordance with the rules. Obviously, seeds of species which are normally prohibited are not allowed into the US under the new Small Lots of Seed Program. Seeds must be completely cleaned of soil, chaff, husks, etc., and complete fruits and berries are not allowed in under the new rules. More details are on theAPHISwebsite.
The new procedure will therefore be as follows:
- (a) The importer (in the US) will obtain a Small Lots of Seed Permit;
- (b) The importer will send a copy of the Permit, plus a special label addressed to an Inspection Station in the US, plus a self-addressed label, to the exporter (outside the US), whether it is a company, a society or an individual;
- (c) The exporter (outside the US) will send the seeds, packed and labelled as required, to the Inspection Station, using the label supplied, together with the copy of the Permit, a list of the seeds enclosed, and the label addressed to the importer (in the US);
- (d) The seeds will be checked at the Inspection Station and forwarded to the intended recipient.
- To avoid shipping costs, we only ship seeds on your request.
- I am offering crosses that I had enough to share. I hybridize for myself first and hope you find these crosses interesting and worth investigating. Seed crosses have been made on pretty flowers that open well and not only on names.
- Seeds are all from true to name daylilies. All seeds are fresh from the 2018 growing season and were air-dried for at least 3days beforebeing refrigerated in zip-lock bags. Seeds will have been chilled for a minimum of 3 weeks by auction's end. If not planting immediately, please re-refrigerate seeds upon arrival until planting time. If refrigerating, you might want to pull them out of the bags and air dry for a few hours first in case temperature changes during shipping caused any condensation inside the zip-locks. If you are new to daylilies, please be aware that the size and shape of seeds can vary enormously. Some are round, some oblong, some large, some small. Some dry with hardly any wrinkling or shriveling, while others "prune up" quite a lot. Seeds are inspected before shipping, and we will not send any we would not plant ourselves. While the majority of seeds germinate within the first couple weeks of being planted, please do realize that some seeds are "dormant" and may take months.
|PAYMENT AND SHIPPING CONDITIONS OF SALE|
|WILL :|| International|
|ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPE(S):|| |
|SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES (Within USA):|| US$9.00|
|SHIP FEES PER ADDITIONAL ITEMS WON:|
(Per Username, within the USA and if all shipped together
|AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED & CLEARED, ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED:|| Buyer's Choice|
|There may be additional shipping and inspection fees for shipping outside of Seller's country. Please see auction description or contact seller for shipping and phyto costs before making payment.|
| BLOOM FORM & FOLIAGE HABIT |
| BLOOM FORM:|| |
| FOLIAGE HABIT:|| |
| PLOIDY:|| Tet|
|Buyers may search for Large, Mini, Small, Double, Spider, UFO, Ev, Se, Dor|
Log In to see Bidding History