Click Here to see our plants listed alphabetically with 50 plants per page.
See our auctions in order of Closing Click Here.
Please read before purchasing from us.
We personally hand dig all of your Daylilies and ship within 24 hours to insure that you get fresh live plants!
1. Please always mention your auction user name when contacting us or paying for your auction wins. We need to know your auction user name so we can identify that you are the auction winner.
2. We accept checks and money orders only for US payments. We only take PayPal for non US customers. Payments are PayPal only and any PayPal fees are on you we must receive full amount after any fees. Please ask for Paypal address before paying as it is not the same as the auction email.
3. We ship Priority Mail with tracking to the address you have registered in the lily auction at the time of the close of the auction you won. If you have a change of address since your last shipment of daylilies you must contact us on the message board and we will reply that we updated your address as we add your user info as we sell items or last shipment of daylilies.
4. Our Guarantee: If not satisfied, do not plant. Return immediately to us for full refund in original packaging.
5. State inspected and licensed nursery. We ship to all States including California but we do not ship outside of the United States due to the extra costs and time to get a phydo certificate on the items. We will ship to third party that you request us to ship to. We do not find shippers for you and will give no guarantees or refunds after shipment for third party recipients. Payment must be made in US funds.
6. Payment is due within 10 days of Auction Closing. We are required to report non payment to the lily auction within 30 days of not receiving payment. Payments must be made in full for all your auction wins before we ship your daylilies.
7. Our shipping and handling is $10.00 for the first plant and $3.00 for each 1 or 2 fan items and 3 fan or more items add $5.00 per auction win,
No shipping and handling charge if you pick up your plants. Please contact us and arrange a pickup time.
8. We always try to send the largest plants of the variety that you purchased from us at the time of shipment. Plants shipped in late March or early April and Fall will be smaller than those shipped latter in the season. During our shipping season we will normally ship within a few days of receiving payment unless you have requested a different shipping date.
9. Don't forget to check out our other auction items. There is a link to all them after the the Seller's name in each auction.
10. We are committed to customer satisfaction. To assure this, our plants are grown in raised beds or pots of mixed compost and bark with a sand base. They are regularly fertilized, irrigated and sprayed to prevent disease. We encourage you to read all of the comments (All positive). If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us.